We now offer virtual services in accordance with government recommendations to combat the spread of the Coronavirus outbreak. Join us on Zoom. You can also view our Facebook Page for more up-to-date information on how to view and participate in our live stream church services.
For those of you who choose to worship with us in person, please note the following guidelines.
- Please maintain social distancing between family units.
- You are encouraged to wear a face covering.
- Please observe that every other pew is roped off. Please do not sit in the roped-off pews.
- We know that it is difficult to keep children from straying; however, at the current time we ask parents to keep their family unit close together.
- Please do not offer to shake hands or hug; instead, use “Today’s social distance greeting.”
- Please exit in an orderly manner, following directions offered at the end of the service.
- Be merciful to those who don’t follow the rules as well as you.